Thursday, April 12, 2012

Getting over addiction of bad food

Different people have different ways to get over something. Recently, I have noticed that my will power is very weak when it comes to salty or sugary things. I would just munch on them non stop until they are taken away from me.

Now I found a new way to get over these junk food. Cook them yourself. Make it from scratch. Yes, it helps.
I love chocolate chip cookies and I can munch them non-stop. So what happens when you make it yourself.

You put two sticks of butter and then two cups of sugar... misery doesn't even end there ..then you put 2 cups chocolate chips as well.. Putting all of these together by hand ..and then the image stays in your brain. It just makes brain think what are you doing to you body. This is nothing but just CRAP. And you don't torture your body with it.

Yes, I think about butter and sugar and that image when I see cookies now. And Can't eat more than half.

No comments:

Post a Comment